Rolling Badges LE MC Inc. Executive Board and Officers
- President: "Hanshi" - email@example.com The President is the senior executive officer and shall provide full-time leadership for the organization and its members. He/she shall run the RBLEMC and initiate policies, as they deem best for the club, as long as it is in the best interest of the club. The position is to recommend, enforce and implement all policies; by-laws, procedures and programs while having the final vote on any judgment issues whereby decisions have to be made. The President will expedite business in every way compatible with the rights of the members, and shall seek the input and suggestions of the club's executive board. When making decisions on behalf of the membership and policy changes the President shall abide by majority rule if such rule is required or rules dictate a vote be called. The President has the final vote in the event of a tie in all cases and will act in the final vote in the best interest of the club at all times. This position allows making decisions when needed without hesitation and consultation of the entire board as necessary. The President shall make appointments of non-board members, such as committee leaders, officers and can determine the executive board member who will oversee such committees. The President has the right to delegate duties to members, even if said duties fall outside of the purview of their role in the club. The position requires the President to be an active duty law enforcement officer or retired law enforcement officer as defined under HR 218/LEOSA.
- Vice President: "Redman" - firstname.lastname@example.org The Vice-President is the second in command and shall assume all duties and responsibilities of the President in his/her absence. The Vice President shall act in accordance with the President wishes and follow the same guidelines as the President's duties as outlined. The Vice President will oversee the by-law committee in accordance to Robert’s Rules of Order. Therefore, the Vice President shall keep the club’s bylaws up to date in accordance to membership rule and will add appropriate amendments thereafter as approved by membership and insure all have copies of it, they will be assisted in these duties by the Secretary. In the event two leadership representatives are required at an event, the Vice President shall act as a representative of RBLEMC, while the President is at an alternative location representing the club as well. Being the chairperson of the by-law committee the Vice President shall read all reading of by-laws to the membership. If absent, the President will have another officer do the readings. In the event of an extended absence of a board member the Vice President will assume those duties until the member returns or the position is filled. The Vice President will also aide in recruitment and oversee the other officers assigned to do the same in the best interest of the RBLEMC and as time allows. This position must be an active duty or retired law enforcement officer as to fill the spot of the President should the need arise.
- Commander: "Nacho" - email@example.com Commander shall direct and supervise the responsibilities of the President and Vice President. In their absence for rides they will be third (3rd) in line, responsible for planning, they will work in conjunction with the Road Captains and report to senior board member with any concerns. The Commander will lead and organize all rides they are in attendance. In the absence the President will delegate the Road Captain. This person is charged with planning, organizing, routing, of all rides to ensure that they are executed in a safe and responsible manner and that the routes taken are the best choice for all. When other Road Captain etc. are leading the rides they will be in charge of routing etc. Command structure will still be in place at all times and riding positions will be adhere to if the run or event calls for it. The Commander will ride in the group with all new members, ladies, and visiting members to evaluate their ability to ride and must make a written report to the board prior to a probate member’s vote to fully patch. The President and Commander shall determine the rotation of the board members who will ride sweep during club rides for evaluation of motor safety. The Commander or Road Captain shall be responsible for pre and post membership check in and departure at all club rides, as to leave no rider behind. He/she will maintain a ride sheet or list. The Commander shall work with the President and the Vice President to ensure that all rides and gatherings have organization and safety to protect the club, and others who ride with the Rolling Badges LE MC. This person will all be in charge of all new members to ensure they understand all Rolling Badge's riding procedures and rules, and that the new member(s) are determined to be a safe motorcycle rider.
- Adjutant: " Paladin" - firstname.lastname@example.org The Adjutant will be a staff officer and a board member. This person will be in charge of recruitment and will be the club's liaison officer between all law enforcement agencies (Local County, state and federal) and RBLEMC. The main purpose of this position is to foster a positive image of both law enforcement officers and motorcycle enthusiasts. This position will garner a valuable rapport as an LEMC and that as many law enforcement agencies as possible know who we are, and what we stand for. Adjutant position is the right hand person to the President and Vice President and will report to them solely. They should conduct themselves in a positive image at all times as to garner more interest in joining this club and representing the RBLEMC in a favorable performance on their behalf.
- Lt. Commander: "Taz" - email@example.com The Lt. Commander shall direct and supervise the responsibilities of the Lt-At-Arms and Sgt. at Arms. The Lt. Commander shall work with the Commander and senior officers of the club to ensure that all rides and events have satisfactory safety measures in place for the safety of all who ride and are present. The Lt. Commander will ride in the group with all new members and visiting members to evaluate their ability to ride.
- Treasurer: "AK" - firstname.lastname@example.org The Treasurer is charged with maintaining all financials. This person shall be responsible for the payment of all bills and expenses including "Club House" rent, our meeting’s food and beverage needs and our cost/bills are satisfied satisfactorily and paid promptly. Treasurer will be responsible to maintain up to date financial records.
- Secretary: " Doc" - email@example.com The Secretary is the recording officer for the club and is an executive board position. They will be the temporary custodians of records, except those records that are assigned to others. This officer will report to the President and execute duties as assigned by the President. In the absence of the President they will report to the highest board member present and shall not go to different board members for opinions as not to confuse what has been approved by another board member. They shall go to the President first for direction. Duties will be to keep a record of the clubs proceedings, which will be the general meeting minutes and any and all other correspondence. They are to make certain all documents and minutes are kept on file at the RBLEMC office and at no other location. All electronic or written communications will be approved prior to being sent to anyone outside of the club membership. The Secretary shall not send any correspondence of his or her own volition unless directed to do so by the President or in the absence of the President all board members will approve. The secretary will make certain all members of the board are given a copy prior to sending to membership via email so they can have in their file.
- Lt.-at-Arms: "Shorty" - firstname.lastname@example.org The club Lt-At-Arms shall ensure that all By-Laws are followed and all orders and directives of the Vice President concerning by laws are enforced, and the club board are carried out as intended. This person must be an active duty law enforcement officer with full power's of arrest. The Lt-At-Arms shall maintain strict compliance with the rules of the club or the orders by the club membership. The Lt-At-Arms shall be in charge of chapter security and will oversee Sgt. At Arms shall continually maintain a security and safety posture of all potential threats or safety issues affecting the Club and its members. This shall be directly reported to the senior board member in attendance and all other officers of the club in attendance. The Lt-At-Arms Works under direction of the President, Vice President, or their designee. This is an executive board position.
- Sgt.-At-Arms: (3) - "Nuce" - email@example.com, "MontiBugs" - firstname.lastname@example.org, "Trouble" - email@example.com. This position is an appointed position by the President and must be an active duty law enforcement officer with full power's of arrest. They shall wear the patch of this office. They must have the power of arrest and will be responsible for the security at all club functions and must be armed while performing this duty and wearing colors or logo of the RBLEMC. This will be a one-year appointment and will report to the Lt-At-Arms or the ranking member of the board. This is not an e-board position, but an officer’s position.
- Road Captains: (5) This position is a club officer but not a member of the executive board. There will be one Road Captain for every 10 members. The Road Captain is responsible for assisting in all of the rides organization and route planning to effect a safe and efficient group movement of the members and guests during rides along with the Commander and/or Lt Commander. The Road Captain will check that all other riders are safe before the ride begins. Working as part of a team, (one cohesive group), the Road Captain is responsible for assisting in the safety of the riders and the smooth traveling of the ride itself while following the directions of the Commander and Lt. Commander. Duties include planning, thinking ahead, and communication and rider's education. The position will assist and report to the Commander and Lt. Commander, which report to the President or Vice President. They will work together as a team in their duties so we function as one unit and we are ultimately using the best roads and riding safely in our travels. The Road Captain has the authority along with any e-board officer to abort any ride as a whole for safety reasons. They have the authority to disqualify any members or guest’s participation in a ride for any safety reasons they feel is a harm to the rider or any other riders who will be riding with us. When such actions needs to be taken, the cause will be immediately reported to the highest-ranking Executive Board member for evaluation and later to the entire executive board as a whole and handled accordingly if they are members of either NJ/NY Chapters. The Road Captain will execute all other assignments as directed by the President or Vice President of the founding New Jersey Chapter.
- Club Chaplain: "Termite" firstname.lastname@example.org The chaplain will recite or lead invocations and benedictions before all club rides and meetings or any other gathering it is deemed warranted.
- Quartermaster: "Jersey" & "Sushi" The Quartermasters shall maintain the club inventory for members including patches, shirts, and other paraphernalia for the purpose of selling to members. The Quartermaster will review new potential club merchandise for the club store and present it to the membership for approval. The Quartermaster will then order merchandise from vendors. The Quartermaster shall be responsible for the record keeping of sales to members, other chapters and share those records with the Treasurer and E-Board if requested. The Quartermaster shall keep and provide invoices of all funds expended. This can be a member or an associate.
2018 Blessings Of The Bike Ride Committee And Beef And Beer:
Benefits Law Enforcement This Year
Hanshi - President
Chairperson - "Nacho"
Ladies Chairperson for Blessings- Sushi
Co - Chairperson - Tray
Committee Members: "Trouble"
"Big Hoss" - "Meat" - "Jody"
"Doc" - "Babs" - "Chickie"
Building and Trustees Committee:
"AK" - Chairperson
RBLEMC Social & Entertainment Committee
By -Laws Committee:
Chairman: Vice President - "Redman"
2017 Rolling Badges Car Show Committee: Westville NJ September 30, 2017
"Doc" - Chairperson
"Boo" - Co- Chair
Rolling Badge New Jersey Chapter Instagram Chairperson:
Rolling Badges New York Chapter Instagram Chairperson:
Auditing: RBLEMC Certified Public Accountant - Gary Gill, CPA
Special Committees: - Are appointed by the President or the executive board when needed and depending on the special matter involved.
* Special Counsel (Attorney) and who is our corporate trustees too: Duties are defined as per the by-laws and the special counsel will represent this club in all legal affairs if such arises.